Beautifully sculpted, feedback-free sound can be yours when the DEQ1024 has a place in your rack.
Er zijn nog geen reviews over dit product geschreven. Onder alle inzenders van een review verloten wij iedere maand een waardebon t.w.v. 25 euro!
Bedankt voor je inzending. Wij zullen de review beoordelen en zo snel mogelijk publiceren.
* Ultra high-resolution processor for all EQ, RTA and dynamic applications, especially for PA and audiophile mastering
* Unique TRUE CURVE Function—what you see on the faders is what you get as frequency response
* Revolutionary FBQ DETECTION system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as Audio Analyzer
* Automatic and ultra-fast Feedback Destroyer plus feedback indication via fader LEDs
* "Inaudible" Noise Gate/Peak Limiter function plus amazing Stereo Imager for spatial enhancement
* Additional sweepable high and low cut filters for removal of unwanted frequencies like floor rumble and high-frequency noise
* Integrated Pink Noise generator for perfect room and loudspeaker equalization
* Digital AES/EBU and S/PDIF interface and selectable sample rates (44.1, 48,
* Ultra high-resolution 24-bit/96 kHz A/D- and D/A converters and high-performance 24/48-bit MOTOROLA® DSP for ultimate sonic resolution
* Relay-controlled hard-bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (failsafe relay)
* Highly accurate, 2 x 12-digit LED meters for easy input and output level setting
* Ultra high-quality, illuminated 45-mm faders, sealed rotary controls and illuminated switches
* Servo-balanced inputs and outputs on gold-plated XLR and ¼" TRS connectors
* Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response and lowest possible power consumption
* Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
* Designed in Germany. Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system