The Behringer MX882 ULTRALINK PRO 8-Channel Splitter/Mixer Level Conditioner/Converter.
Er zijn nog geen reviews over dit product geschreven. Onder alle inzenders van een review verloten wij iedere maand een waardebon t.w.v. 25 euro!
Bedankt voor je inzending. Wij zullen de review beoordelen en zo snel mogelijk publiceren.
The Behringer MX882 ULTRALINK PRO 8-Channel Splitter/Mixer Level Conditioner/Converter. Highly affordable, compact signal distribution wizard that solves diverse problems, whether as a splitter, line mixer or level conditioner.
The Behringer MX882 ULTRALINK PRO is a unique and universal problem-solver when it comes to signal distribution. Its extensive routing possibilities, professional switching concept, servo-balanced inputs and outputs with XLR and 1/4 inch jack (TRS) connectors and generous LED displays make it extremely flexible in application. And whether as a splitter, a mixer or a level raiser the ULTRALINK PRO guarantees ultimate reliability and the shortest possible signal paths. Mix mode enables you to mix the 6 mono inputs and the main stereo input to the main stereo output. Each mono channel additionally sports a pan pot for individual stereo imaging. The MX882 is the perfect answer when you need to feed signals to various recipients. In splitting, the main input signal is routed to the selected individual channels, where the LEVEL controls set the output level for each channel. Ideal for multi-amplifier sound systems when each amp needs its own split output. A special variation allows the MX882 to act as a 4-channel stereo splitter. The multiple matching amplifier enables you to convert home-recording level (-10 dBV) to studio level (+4 dBu) or vice versa with a wide range of variability. A highly useful signal box of tricks.
- 8 in/2 out line mixer, 2 in/8 out line splitter
- Each channel can operate independently in mixer or splitter mode
- Usable as 6 in/6 out level matching amplifier or direct injection box
- Converts levels between -10 dBV and +4 dBu
- Extremely wide bandwidth from 5 Hz to 200 kHz for highest signal integrity
- 6 mono in, 6 mono out, 2 main inputs and 2 outputs
- 4/8-segment input/output level meters for all channels
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany